Tuesday 8 April 2008

Many years from now ...

Yesterday was my birthday, and as I lay in bed contemplating the day ahead I wondered how old I was! I then wondered where the years had gone, and what I'd achieved in that time. That was the inspiration for this book.

Cover papers are by Hot Off the Press, and the pages are made from an A1 sheet of 220 gsm artist's cartridge paper. All decoration is using easy-blend stencil paint with (mainly) plastic stencils.





As the inner pages contain some personal details they aren't shown in any detail.

I received loads of beautiful cards from forum members , and was also very honoured to be sent Sheena's first beautiful flag book as a card. Isn't it great?


1 comment:

  1. Well done Megan you are certainly an inspiration to us all. You are a very clever lady in more ways than just your crafting and should be proud of your achievements. Thank you for allowing us an insight into your life.
    Sue x x

    ReplyDelete