Friday 4 April 2008

My first - pocket book

My plans for another 'seaside' book were put on hold when I heard from a cyber-friend that she would be flying in from America towards the end of the month - on her birthday. As we would be meeting soon after her touch-down I decided I'd make her a 'vacation memories' book.

Each page gives some white paper for jotting notes, and a pocket to hold small pieces of memorabilia, such as train tickets or postcards, as she travels around the country.

It measures 6" x 4.25" x 1", and is again made with two matching Brenda Pinnington scrapbook papers.









It was only once it was too late that I realised ribbon closures might have been useful, in case my friend collects as much memorabilia as I do!

I'm really enjoying making books, and already have my next on planned ... and no, it's not about the seaside!

No comments:

Post a Comment